What’s in my photography kit bag?August 28, 2018
20 Facts about Me September 5, 2018
By Emily Hancock
- I am a book worm – you will always find me reading when I have 5 minutes
- I play the piano and sing
- I play the Ukulele (loosely speaking…!)
- I can ski and snowboard
- I’m OBSESSED with stationary
- I have a huge stamp collection- over a decades-worth, in fact!
- I have a very large family- at my wedding my immediate family took up 60 seats!
- I am a dog person
- I have owned horses all my life
- I competed in Dressage competitions up to Advanced level
- I took 2 gap years and travelled the world
- I have a BSc degree in human biology
- I have been with my husband for nearly 20 years
- I love the countryside
- I love my vegetable patch- I grow a massive assortment every year!
- I keep a journal and write in it every day
- I am the youngest (and the quietest!) in my family of 5 brothers and sisters
- I have eaten marmite on toast for breakfast nearly every day for the last 35 years…I’m a woman of routine, what can I say!
- My hair is totally uncontrollable I look like a witch when it hasn’t been tamed
- My main goal in life is for me and my family to be happy, embrace every moment and enjoy the ride.