We are Fully Booked!
Wow, we cannot believe the response we have received for this Webinar! We are now fully booked for the 18th January 2017.
We will be running another Webinar later in the year, so please check back for more information.
Thank you to all of you who have signed up and we will see you on the 18th!
How to Photograph Multiple Horses and People on Your Photo Shoot.
Creating the perfect equine photoshoot is hard work, it takes preparation and determination and even with the best intentions it can still be difficult to create that ultimate experience for your clients.
Listen in to my live webinar “How to photograph multiple horses and people on your equine shoot” on 18th January 2017 at 7pm.
Emily goes through the processes to implement the perfect equine shoot, which involves more than one horse and sometimes more than one person and covers everything from scouting suitable locations, using flattering and tricky lighting conditions and how to pose your model and their horses.
In this training series you get to experience and understand the process behind everything Emily would do on a client photo session, where multiple horses and people are envolved.
How to photograph multiple horses and people
Great photography has little to do with what camera you are holding and what models you have.
So why do most photographers put up with having only a handful of good photos from one shoot, instead of wowing their clients with a beautiful collection that will last a lifetime?
Do Your Ever Find Yourself…
- Worrying about how to pose people with their horses?
- Worrying about how to place a horse in the best position?
- Struggling to find great locations?
- Struggling to use light effectively?
- Finding yourself with creative block in the middle of a shoot?
Well – you know what? You’re not alone!
Most photographers struggle with one or more of these issues out on a photo shoot.
- You can be in the most stunning location and still not get the shot you want.
- You can have the most well behaved horse in the world and still not get the right image.
- You can have the most beautiful weather and still not get it quite right.
By the end you will:
- Know the important factors involved when posing a person with multiple horses
- Know how to pose multiple people in one shot
- Know how to find the best light and using it to your advantage with multiple horses and people
- Know how to find the perfect location to create stunning images with multiple horses and people
- Discover how to combine all the finer details that make a shoot successful
- Structure an equine photo-shoot from start to finish
- Engage with your clients on a shoot to create an enjoyable, interactive experience
- Pose your model and horse together for outstanding results
- Adapt all lighting conditions to bring out the best in your horse
- Select the perfect location that captures the essence of your collection
- Develop equine photography skills that wow your customers
- and more…
This programme is for you if…
- Been confused about how and where to position people with their horses
- Struggled with a disengaged or difficult horse
- Wasted time trying to make the best use of the lighting
- Felt uncertain about which pose to use in a specific location
- Struggled to find inspiring locations
- Felt unsure about what to say to your client
You’re not alone!
Most photographers struggle with one or more of these issues regularly while on their photo shoot. But the secret is – they’re all easy to overcome.