“Mentor Me” 6 Month Programme
Would you like to have someone walk you through the important part of your business development?
Do you feel like you need to have that 1 on 1 advice specific to your business, someone who can help you through the ups and downs, bounce ideas off and hold you accountable for the things you say you’re going to complete and want to complete. I have been there and I know what you need for a successful equine photography business. I will design a programme specific to your needs to help you progress the business at just the right speed for you. If you are focused on achieving results fast this is the course for you.
Supercharge your business with the mentor me programme for 6 months.
- 3 Studio Days
- Everything you need to know to be successful in the photography business
- Building a Portfolio that works for your business and you
- Running a successful Marketing Calendar
- Making Money from your photography
- Selling your images
- Keeping your clients year after year
- Behind the Scenes at Emily Hancock Photography
- Running a successful Photography Business
- And Much Much More!
- 3 Photography Days designed just for you
- 1 hr phone call per month to discuss:
- Successes from the month and any issues
- Image Critique 10 Images
- Targets and goals for the following month
- Setting your action plan to keep you on track
- A pdf file of all the notes discussed and your personalized action plan
- Unlimited Email Support
Do I need to be an advanced photographer to do this course?
This course is a 1:1 training programme so you do not have to be an advanced photographer to benefit. The course is designed just for you. I will take you outside your comfort zone and push you to achieve your business and creative potential, so that we achieve your desired goals in just 6 months!
You are right for this course if:
You want to stand out from the crowd and set yourself apart.
You want to get results fast, and start making a real impact in the photographic industry
You want to improve your current business practice and photographic skills.
After working with Emily for a year on a one to one mentoring basis I went from having photography as a hobby to a successful full time business.
Emily’s one to one mentor year and three-day course has been completely invaluable. My average sale when I first started working with Emily was about £150 – £300. It is now £1,500 – £2,000.
I can say with 100% certainty that if it wasn’t for Emily’s guidance I would still have photography as a hobby and be miserable in my day job.”
— Hannah Freeland