Are you a product collector?August 10, 2018
10 ways to grow your database listAugust 14, 2018
We only have a couple of spaces left on this wonderful course so if you are hesitating, but would hate to miss out give us a call to discuss any questions you may have.
If you haven’t seen this course before, let us show you some highlights over the 3 days we have together in the Newforest…
- 3 Photo Shoots in 3 different locations. While we hand hold our delegates on these shoots, we also push them to get creative and produce images they thought they never could. No pressure shoots, these are relaxed and fun and will fill your portfolio going forward.
- In the studio we go over so much business and foundation content. One of the highlights of the three days is the MARKETING module. Boy, this is a whopper and is full to the brim of actionable and winning strategies.
- We give you a step-by-step formula to produce consistently beautiful images of your clients and their equine friends.
- You will know how to create goals and strategies for your business and ACHIEVE THEM!
- You’ll know how to price your art – and you will see the value
- Another part of the Studio time is finding and understanding your Target Market. They are waiting for you to put your voice out into the world.
- And so so so much more!
Reminder of the next upcoming dates:
11th, 12th & 13th September 2018
Don’t forget you can always email or call Emily and Hannah if you have any questions regarding this course. Spaces are limited and we are busy preparing the final touches for the 11th September start date!
If you would like to learn more about our 3 day course – The Business of Equine Photography – please click here.