THE 1 YEAR 1:1 MENTORSHIP
IS THIS YOU?
Do you feel like you want to take your photography and business to the next level? This mentorship is bespoke and created around you!
I want to take my business full time
I need high level mentorship thats created to my needs
I'm willing to invest in myself and my business
I want to concentrate on specific struggles I'm having
LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
THEN IT’S TIME TO
Getting you to the finish line for your equine portrait photography business.
This mentorship will give you extensive knowledge of how to successfully run a photography business. Whether you’ve been in business for 10 years and are just not seeing the results or you’re starting out, we’ll create a mentorship that gets you to the finish line.
Packed full of business advice and guidance and making sure you get down to the nitty gritty of what you need to do to succeed, We will be with you every step of the way.
We turn your dreams into reality.
12 MONTH INDIVIDUAL MENTORSHIP
INVEST IN YOURSELF – YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT
This is the all signing all dancing mentorship. You have FULL ACCESS to us during your 12 months of mentorship. If you want to see our emails we send clients, you’ve got it. Want to see our full price lists and suppliers list? It’s yours.
Working on a 1 to 1 basis means that when you come to us with a query, we build the plan with you. For example, if you have a connection with a dressage trainer, together we’ll come up with a marketing plan to approuch and build a successful working relationship with them.
Book your consultation with Emily or Hannah to see if this is the mentorship you’re ready for.
5 Studio Days in the New Forest
Everything you need to know to be successful in the photography business
Templates and blueprints
Portfolio critique and review
The full marketing suite including:
- working with influencers
- connecting with high level equine connections
- collaborations with businesses
- successful model calls
- recommendations with clout
Running and creating a successful marketing calendar
Making money from your photography
Selling your images
In person viewings
Keeping your clients year after year
Software and suppliers we use and recommend
And Much Much More!
4 Photography Days in the New Forest
Models and horses supplied for you
Picking the perfect backgrounds
Understand the horse
Directing your client with confidence
Access to our 3 Online Courses (worth over £1500)
1 Hr phone call per month to keep you accountable and on track
Image critique (max. 1 set per month)
Unlimited email access
Lunch and refreshments
REAL TESTIMONIALS FROM WONDERFUL PAST DELEGATES
I have just finished my One Year Mentor Programme with Emily, and can say without a doubt it is the best thing I have ever decided to do.
Within my first month of setting up my business I made sales of £900 from one photo shoot. I have gone from working in a job that had no real interest in, to the point where I am about to become a full time photographer.
I can say, hand on heart, that I would not be in this fantastic situation, with an up and coming profitable photography business, if I had not enrolled on her courses. I owe her an incredible amount and cannot thank her enough.”
- Business creation and development
- Setting and accomplishing your goals
- Marketing & branding
- Target Market
- Building the right portfolio
- Viewings & client experience
- Workflows and templates
- Successfully reach a niche market
- Understanding the mindset of your client
- Financial health of your business
- Profit is King
- Building a business that has sustainability
- Everything you need to know to run a successful equine photography business
- Multiple photo shoots in each season
- Different locations, unique venues
- One horse/one owner
- Multiple horses / multiple models
- Portrait photography
- Creative photo shoots
- Understanding the psychology of a horse
- Comprehensive instruction on technique
- Structuring a shoot – start to finish
- Using the best locations
- Finding the best light
- Posing techniques
- Tips and tricks on the unpredictable
- Portfolio images
- Editing and post production processes
- Enhancing your work
- Technical help with software and gear
- Everything you need to know to photograph humans and horses in a lifestyle environment
- Individual 1:1 Full Website Review
- Review of your social media
- Critique of images
- Analysis of your portfolio
- Unlimited email support
- Private Facebook group
- Assignments and homework
- Your very own folder of course material, notepad/pens
- Bonus recordings though-out the year
- Online access to all course material and templates
- Refreshments and light lunches
- All the inspiration, motivation and enthusiasm you could ask for!
WHat does it cost?
£895 PER MONTH
9 In-Person Training Days in the New Forest– Split these between photography and studio based days – these are designed around you, and exactly what your business needs are at that point.
Models and horses organised and set up for your shoot days.
Unlimited support – For 1 year you get FULL ACCESS to both Emily and Hannah for the whole year.
Accountability – we will set goals with you and keep you on track with weekly checkins.
Full Access to the behind the scenes of Emily Hancock Photography and Hannah Freeland Photography. Our templates, price lists, brochures, copy and much much more.
Includes our online courses – The Art of Equine Photography and The Business Series. You will receive life time access to these courses to reflect back on when you need to.
Including all bonuses that come with these courses. For example: Pricing 101, Social Media Checklist, Model Call 101, Website Structure and more.
We can also build the following elements to your business with you:
- A solid portfolio to carry your business forward
- Creating your perfect client and how to connect with them
- Setting your goals and how to reach each and every one of them
- Creating your marketing plan
- Setting up your marketing calendar
- Create your Price list
- Create your workflows together
- Perfect your social media strategy
- On-line presence
And don’t forget:
- Monthly critiquing of your images as you go through the year
- Notes on improving your photography to take you to the next level
- 1:1 tuition on improving your images and standing out from the crowd\
- 1:1 Tuition on editing for your style
Basically, together we will get your business thriving and exactly where you want it to be in 12 months!
I wish I had known Emily and Hannah all my life – their unbridled knowledge and enthusiasm for mentoring on the 1-year training programme has been epic. Not only that they have boosted my confidence personally and as a photographer. They have both been paramount in kick-starting my equine photography business and I thank them whole-heartedly for that. I wish I could keep them for life!
When they bring you into the Training Barn it feels like you’re in a bubble – they’re both warm, friendly and professional – it’s a safe haven for talking, listening and sharing ideas plus I have made some lovely friends along the way. It’s been a magical, emotional but hugely fun year.
Thank you so much, Emily and Hannah xx
WHO IS PERFECT FOR THIS COURSE?
You want to stand out from the crowd and set yourself apart.
You want to get results fast, and start making a real impact in the photographic industry.
You want to improve your current business practice and photographic skills.
What will I learn from this course?
This 12 month course will equip you with the skills and knowledge to take control of your business.
Not only will you will be able to confidently set up and direct an equine shoot, you will also learn a step-by-step formula to produce outstanding images, together with the most efficient and effective ways to present your work and own a profitable business.
You will know how to deliver a top class, luxury service to your ideal clients.
What kit will I need for this course?
DO I NEED TO BE A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER?
For this 12 month ‘Mentor Me’ programme you do not have to be a professional photographer BUT you do need to WANT to be one by the end of it. We want to harness your energy and passion for this industry and help you create the business of your dreams.
What availability do you have?
We do not over booked our 1:1 clients as we put a lot of time and energy into each delegate. Therefore we ask you to have a consultation call with us and if we have space to take you on we will invite you to join us.
Now is your time to shine.
If you feel like you want real one on one attention and help with your business you’ve foind the course for you. Over the 12 months you will walk away with a business thats set up and ready to go, we’re here for you!
Emily & Hannah x