On our list of ‘jobs to do’ is seeking out new influencers for our businesses. This may include riders, trainers, yards, shops, equestrian brands or maybe a magazine or equestrian website. Pin-pointing those influencers who can help your business thrive is a time-consuming process that needs careful planning- and what better time to do this than now?!
Here are our top 5 tips to finding and connecting with your next influencer:
- Make a list of who you would like to connect with and include your reasons why they would be a good influencer
- Check them out online as much as possible. Does your target market follow them?
- Are they in alignment with your business? Do you think you’ll get on with them well?
- Go through your current connections and see if you have any influencers in here- this is the easiest, most accessible route!
- Create an Influencer Exclusive package – write it down, design it and produce it as a beautiful PDF.
- Contact the top 2 Influencers on your list and ask for a Skype Call for you to introduce yourself and your business and present them with your PDF.
Have you checked out our awesome online course?